Respecting all copyrights and trademarks of the associated organizations in these sample banner ads, we are celebrating the wonderful creative work being done for MagazineLiteracy.org by Ad Dynamics – the student run advertising agency at Rowan University in New Jersey. This is our second year as a client. Last year, the team developed our Media Kit for magazine publishing industry stakeholders. This year, the team is also working on “how-to” videos for our planned YouTube channel, and other promotions. Join us in thanking these incredibly talented, creative, and passionate literacy champions.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Inventing a literacy pipeline into the hands, homes, and hearts of eager readers wp.me/p1Uj0L-50X 2 weeks ago
- Respect. wp.me/s1Uj0L-respect 2 weeks ago
- Horsing around for literacy wp.me/p1Uj0L-50f 2 weeks ago
- How you can help literacy end poverty and more in your town wp.me/p1Uj0L-4Wk 4 weeks ago
- Lean literacy wp.me/p1Uj0L-4EE 3 months ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers