A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- RT @Highlights: For every Facebook "like" we get in August, we'll #donate a magazine or book to @MagLiteracy! Help us give back: http://t.c… 1 day ago
- @Highlights - @HarvardBiz World literacy market w/ @HearstCorp @CondeNast @TIME more: facebook.com/MagazineLitera… http://t.co/w3VmcK5804 2 days ago
- Thank you @Highlights for helping us to feed kids hungry to read! twitter.com/highlights/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @KristianSather: @Highlights @MagLiteracy How very nice & thoughtful of you. I "Liked", shared, and re-tweeted (RT'd). Have a wonderful … 1 week ago
- #hemigram: @united #hemispheres by @inkglobal is on fire this month for #literacy http://t.co/aauEzAfSH8 1 week ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers