A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Thanks harvard_business_review for the #literacy gift! instagram.com/p/BINi8DMgwQB/ 1 month ago
- Getting reading materials down the last mile into hands, homes, and hearts wp.me/p1Uj0L-3Lh 1 month ago
- We are inspired by this young citizen of the world in Palm Beach, Florida: magazineliteracy.org/2016/07/04/pal… https://t.co/nBCNR07Thn 1 month ago
- Upcycling magazines and comics to at-risk readers for INDEPENDENCE every DAY wp.me/p1Uj0L-3L4 1 month ago
- Thanks @condenast wwd glamourmag @vanityfair @GQMagazine @GolfDigestMag @Allure_magazine and… instagram.com/p/BHDl27SgZtx/ 2 months ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers