A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Thank you #California #literacy champion for #upcycling beautiful mags to new readers instagram.com/p/BK3muqqgvdS/ 14 hours ago
- Disrupting the disruptors #read all about it in @wired #disrupt #poverty #reading is where it… instagram.com/p/BK0irr6ghVm/ 1 day ago
- From #fashion to #coding: new #literacy arrivals in #Columbus from @condenast instagram.com/p/BKzp9VbABzQ/ 2 days ago
- Thank you Debra in #Denver for #upcycling these beautiful #beading #craft #magazines for #literacy instagram.com/p/BKsxArKgXow/ 4 days ago
- Thanks @MrMagazine for all the heart and soul you invest in this amazing global industry! twitter.com/mrmagazine/sta… 5 days ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers