A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Jacque Howard iMAGines news boxes as libraries for Trenton and makes it so wp.me/p1Uj0L-3Jt 5 days ago
- Magazines for youth mentoring form bonds that last a lifetime wp.me/p1Uj0L-3Jl 1 week ago
- Tennessee road trip yields magazines for kids and teens – and a new friend wp.me/p1Uj0L-3Je 1 week ago
- Had the pleasure of meeting and thanking @hearstcorp @countryliving editor Rachel Hardage… instagram.com/p/BEjOtvSg1TH/ 1 week ago
- #EarthMonth - Volunteers needed for massive literacy event - April 30 and May 1 - eepurl.com/bYRC_X 2 weeks ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers