A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- ...and tell the world to celebrate reading & #literacy across every media channel. Everything begins with reading. @DeadTreeEdition 2 weeks ago
- We need every publishing person & company to invest in our #literacy moonshot @DeadTreeEdition indiegogo.com/projects/imagi… 2 weeks ago
- @DeadTreeEdition - we've plan to put a magazine in the hands of 35,000+ moms and kids each night in domestic abuse shelters #magbiz 2 weeks ago
- #magbiz @nscopy @AmySpitzfaden @BoSacks @Linda_Ruth - it's that passion for our favorites that drives mag enthusiasts to share. 2 weeks ago
- @Linda_Ruth @BoSacks @newsstandpromos @nscopy @mequoda @PeterEricson - thank you for keeping us fired up about mag love #magbiz 2 weeks ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers