A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- RT @MSNReadingProj: One of partners @MagLiteracy helps us bring #literacy to those in need with magazines! Here with @John_Mennell http://t… 4 days ago
- We love @Cooking_Light for nutrition #literacy and culinary job training. Great interview! twitter.com/mrmagazine/sta… 6 days ago
- Comfort food for #literacy & culinary job training @Cooking_Light @MrMagazine article: facebook.com/MagazineLitera… http://t.co/m8QuDYT3xy 6 days ago
- @UWMadison @UW_ISS @MorgridgeCenter please send stories for us to post in our blog. 1 week ago
- Thanks! @UWMadison @UW_ISS @MorgridgeCenter -you are so awesome - the fuel for our global #literacy mission to end #poverty 1 week ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers