A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Packing this stack of yummy mags for a food pantry feeding people hungry to read and training to be chefs. http://t.co/Zklfk2bom1 2 days ago
- @FortuneMagazine @SInow @people just in @TIME for summer #literacy. Share the magazine love. http://t.co/Tzox5HULHA 3 days ago
- Thanks @amys_bus_ticket for the call to #literacy action 3 days ago
- 10 million+ kids live in homes with no books. You can fix that today. Join us: magazineliteracy.org http://t.co/7ZeVbpPWRt 5 days ago
- @cornell student publishers pay their magazine forward for literacy: magazineliteracy.org/blog/cornell-s… http://t.co/nsomqiRkno 5 days ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers