A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Received these beautiful @elledecor mags for #literacy with a nice note. instagram.com/p/BOr1vd1Asa5/ 2 weeks ago
- You can change the world, one magazine, one reader at a time: magazineliteracy.org/2016/12/27/cha… 3 weeks ago
- @Highlights just fed 105,000+ kids, moms, and dads hungry to read via our food pantry #literacy partners: facebook.com/MagazineLitera… 1 month ago
- HUGE thank you @MorgridgeCenter and amazing volunteers for helping us sort magazines and get them ready for deliver… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Pundits say to get clarity in your mission at 8 words (WIP): We deliver magazines/comics to… instagram.com/p/BNZ6yYBA5vs/ 1 month ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers