A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Magazines and comics bring comfort and hope after the storm wp.me/p1Uj0L-3Wg 2 weeks ago
- Hurricane Matthew wp.me/p1Uj0L-3We 3 weeks ago
- Our hearts and hands are with the millions of Caribbean and American children and families… instagram.com/p/BLQsMzSAirI/ 3 weeks ago
- Thank you for upcycling your mags for #literacy to @kabtweet instagram.com/p/BLGrz4TgPIi/ 3 weeks ago
- Thank you #California #literacy champion for #upcycling beautiful mags to new readers instagram.com/p/BK3muqqgvdS/ 1 month ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers