I look forward to every magazine delivery, and last Friday evening was no exception. I walked into the lobby of a Boston women’s shelter carrying recent issues of O, The Oprah magazine, SELF, and Vogue under one arm, and Martha Stewart Living, People, Whole Living, and Every Day with Rachael Ray in the other. I was met by many women coming from dinner – several with young children in tow. When they saw the variety of magazines they were thrilled and so genuinely appreciative. I sense the magazines bring a sense of normalcy to their routine. I feel so lucky to be able to bring comfort to so many women and families during a difficult period in their lives.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- @ted1953 @life_on_track Thanks! We love @NatGeo for #literacy. Please provide your information here and we will con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Thank you Kathleen in VA for #recycling these amazingly beautiful @SmithsonianMag for #literacy https://t.co/hYBO3UlQVq 1 month ago
- Telling stories - MagLiteracy.org News - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
- These amazing young magazine lovers are changing lives for good wp.me/p1Uj0L-5hK 2 months ago
- Sunday Meeting - MagLiteracy.org - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers