Future mad men and women in the Rowan University Ad Dynamics student advertising agency have created a media kit for MagazineLiteracy.org to present our mission and goals to magazine industry executives. The media kit explains how every magazine industry stakeholder has a role to play in promoting the use of magazines to meet the literacy needs of community agencies serving at-risk children and families. Magazines offer literacy leaders unique benefits. The media kit includes an interview with Katie Simmons who is spearheading the creation of a model recycled magazine distribution center in Boston. The students who helped create the media kit are: Mirian Martinez, Kristyn Chiavaro, Jon Faronea, Stephanie Lutz, Kyle Hayes, and Brianna Rozzi, president of the club.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- @ted1953 @life_on_track Thanks! We love @NatGeo for #literacy. Please provide your information here and we will con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Thank you Kathleen in VA for #recycling these amazingly beautiful @SmithsonianMag for #literacy https://t.co/hYBO3UlQVq 1 month ago
- Telling stories - MagLiteracy.org News - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
- These amazing young magazine lovers are changing lives for good wp.me/p1Uj0L-5hK 2 months ago
- Sunday Meeting - MagLiteracy.org - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers