Thanks to advertising and sponsored web links donated by Google Adwords, we’ve noticed a significant increase in web traffic and contacts from people and business owners who want to support MagazineLiteracy.org programs. Our most important and mission critical task is reaching more people who want to help to find and support literacy needs in their own communities. Our mission is to connect generous donors of time, magazines, and financial support to opportunities that support children and families learning to read. To-date, we have received over 17,000 clicks from over 1.4 million web ads provided by Google. Together with Google, we are changing the world – one click… one magazine at a time!
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Lean literacy wp.me/p1Uj0L-4EE 3 weeks ago
- Why read? We need your input to develop our #literacy impact metrics: facebook.com/MagazineLitera… 3 weeks ago
- @MrMagazine Thank you @MrMagazine for always inspiring us to tap our deep love of magazines - the most powerful… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Literacy that grows on trees – how to plant a magazine literacy tree anywhere on earth to feed hungry readers wp.me/p1Uj0L-4Bh 1 month ago
- iMAGine the enormous #literacy power of these journals gifted by an @osumarion educator in the… instagram.com/p/BVNmJCPhI7C/ 1 month ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers