We are just getting started with the nonprofitforce application created by Salesforce.com. Our tremendous potential and power is driven by leveraging technology. Salesforce is the most incredible, flexible, robust tool I have ever encountered. We are already creating customized apps to fit our unique business needs. We thank Salesforce.com for their vision and generous support of the non-profit sector.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Lean literacy wp.me/p1Uj0L-4EE 3 weeks ago
- Why read? We need your input to develop our #literacy impact metrics: facebook.com/MagazineLitera… 3 weeks ago
- @MrMagazine Thank you @MrMagazine for always inspiring us to tap our deep love of magazines - the most powerful… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Literacy that grows on trees – how to plant a magazine literacy tree anywhere on earth to feed hungry readers wp.me/p1Uj0L-4Bh 1 month ago
- iMAGine the enormous #literacy power of these journals gifted by an @osumarion educator in the… instagram.com/p/BVNmJCPhI7C/ 1 month ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers