According to LiteracyNews.com, new figures on how often family members read to their children ages 1 to 5 underscore the importance of expanding early childhood literacy awareness among families and caregivers in lower income communities, said Carol H. Rasco, president and CEO of Reading Is Fundamental (RIF), the nation’s oldest and largest nonprofit children and family literacy organization…Read more here.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- @ted1953 @life_on_track Thanks! We love @NatGeo for #literacy. Please provide your information here and we will con… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Thank you Kathleen in VA for #recycling these amazingly beautiful @SmithsonianMag for #literacy https://t.co/hYBO3UlQVq 1 month ago
- Telling stories - MagLiteracy.org News - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
- These amazing young magazine lovers are changing lives for good wp.me/p1Uj0L-5hK 2 months ago
- Sunday Meeting - MagLiteracy.org - mailchi.mp/magazinelitera… 2 months ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers