A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Congratulations David and Andrew for birthing five issues @BroadwayThreshe - a beautiful read. http://t.co/bnuYp9orJA 2 days ago
- Thanks Matt and #literacy champs @WidenEnterprise for heavy lifting to recycle mags to new readers http://t.co/4ZjdCDqLaw 2 days ago
- Thank you @JLechliter for paying 1000+ beautiful @cmagazine forward for #literacy: A wonderful gift for the Earth on her day. 2 days ago
- This newsstand at the Norhstar Cafe is @good for browsing and reading http://t.co/5yoeBVwreL 4 days ago
- A newspaper man and a french horn maestro gift 150,000 magazines to children wp.me/p1Uj0L-2zZ 4 days ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers