A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Can't you taste these delicious culinary mags recycled @kitchen_gallery to feed food bank job training? http://t.co/LJeBBJgsI0 1 day ago
- Thank you @methodtweet for paying these great magazines forward for literacy. http://t.co/LA3SYhUbdP 6 days ago
- @quintandquint thank you for being magazine literacy champions! 2 weeks ago
- RT @quintandquint: Tell the world: lnkd.in/bNPPV7P @MagLiteracy http://t.co/6DGi0Ff1g0 2 weeks ago
- Topping off delivery of 500 magazines @riverpantry to feed people hungry to read: magazineliteracy.org/riseup/ http://t.co/pwgJ972XEv 2 weeks ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers