A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- Good enough to eat - even better to read: magazineliteracy.org/recycle http://t.co/BHFG1q922A 3 days ago
- Beautiful mags recycled @kitchen_gallery feed hungry learners http://t.co/MD0cuXtniU 3 days ago
- @JonasKoffler thanks for the follow. Your passion shows in your work. 1 month ago
- Good advice about first principles to problem solve, but @elonmusk had us at inspired by comics and mags 99u.com/workbook/20482… 1 month ago
- Featured on page 59 of the beautiful Sept. Issue issuu.com/goodmoodshoppe… #ClippedOnIssuu via @Issuu 1 month ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers