A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- We are blessed, humbled, and fired up by @MrMagazine interview: mrmagazine.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/bui… http://t.co/Y0gWG3emmF 6 hours ago
- @theurbalist thanks for helping us to understand the relevance of our magazines for global literacy needs: magazineliteracy.org/2014/03/10/you… 1 day ago
- Inspired in #100seconds around this coffee table @100State incubator - magazineliteracy.org/2014/03/10/you… http://t.co/Bkx4yWFlRh 1 day ago
- So, you make magazines live again wp.me/p1Uj0L-2aj 2 days ago
- Wishing @reachoutandread a happy 25th anniversary of prescribing books to at-risk children and families via primary health care. 2 days ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers