A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- We love what you are doing @g00dfornothing - some parallels to @100State across the pond. Cheers! 3 days ago
- Consumers and Publishers Respond to Literacy Call wp.me/p1Uj0L-2w5 http://t.co/gQBx61SOfi 3 days ago
- @UWMadison @ThetaChi_UW representing! http://t.co/0XxPaFusUx 4 days ago
- Alex, Nils, and spirited brothers @UWMadison @ThetaChi_UW @ThetaChiIHQ get mags @WholeFoods for literacy. http://t.co/FqiSJt8FYo 4 days ago
- I just added "M-DAY music to our ears. Whole Foods shoppers pay mags forward for lite... vimeo.com/channels/magaz… vimeo.com/channels/magaz… 4 days ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers