A very talented and generous group of crowdSPRING creatives have designed and delivered a full portfolio of online advertising to promote MagazineLiteracy.org. Display these wonderful ads will help us to fill our magazine literacy pipeline.
Magazines for literacyAstronomy Cat Fancy Cooking Light Eating Well Food and Wine Food Network Good Housekeeping Gourmet High Five Highlights Martha Stewart Living O - The Oprah Magazine People Popular Mechanics Popular Science Ranger Rick Readers Digest Redbook Saveur SELF Seventeen Tennis the Oprah Magazine Vogue Whole Living Wired Woman's Day WoodenBoat
- RT @BeyondHerKitchn: Great event for the Madison Reading Project. Thanks @ChildsRowan @allgood2 @MentpostWill @MagLiteracy #Love #children … 1 day ago
- RT @ChildsRowan: Friends @BeyondHerKitchn @MagLiteracy hope you can make our brunch Oct. 19th for #madisonreadingproject #BeMadison http://… 1 week ago
- @ChildsRowan thanks for the invite and for all you do in #madison and around the world to promote reading 1 week ago
- RT @LongIslandCares: @MagLiteracy donated 461 mags in Aug - our center visitors got knowledge, fun & a chance to read. THANK YOU. http://t.… 1 week ago
- @LongIslandCares thank you for helping feed people hungry to read! 1 week ago
Read aboutAudio Boston Children's Magazine Month Colleges Events FAQs Feedback General Good Reads - Volunteers Ideas Literacy Bee Literacy Champions Literacy Links Local Teams Magazine Harvest Magazine Literacy Ambassadors Magazines Massachusetts News Northeast Our Partners Our Programs Our Sponsors Poverty Reading Recycling Magazines Second Life Technology Uncategorized Volunteers